Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Friday, July 4, 2014

Grateful for Freedom

On this fourth of July, I am so grateful to be living in a country where those who have come before me have had the vision, the bravery and the faith to fight for democracy and freedom.

I know our country is not perfect, but it is still a land of great people. Everywhere I travel, I meet the nicest, most generous people and I am still proud to be an American.

In my limited opportunities to travel, I am amazed by the beauty and diversity throughout our country, from the mountains, to the prairies, to the oceans white with foam... and I am still proud to be an American.



As I share freely my faith, natural healing and build a home business, I am reminded of all those around the world who don't have these freedoms, and I am proud to be in America.

We can spend a lot time being negative, complaining and criticizing our leaders and country, or we can take the time to be grateful and to continue to fight for what is right and for our freedoms. On this fourth of July, I hope you too are proud of America and all the opportunities that are available to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.