Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Help Wanted. Moving Day is Here.

I've decided it's time! It is definitely time.

You've been journeying with me for almost a year and it is getting harder and harder to find the recipes, testimonies, inspirations that you remember reading three, six or nine months ago. 

In an attempt to create a more usable website, I have moved to my new site, Young Living With Susie.
Moving over 250 blog posts to a new website is a big job, so for the next month or two, my goal is to keep moving posts over so they will all be in one place. Until then, you can still find posts and comments on Journey To The Best In Me.

Unfortunately, I am not able to move all the comments that I value so highly, so I am asking you to start leaving comments on the new site. I think the  comment function is much easier to use, but you'll have to let me know what you think.  Please share this site with your friends so more people will have resources at their fingertips.

I would love to know what you think of the new site. How could it be more helpful to you? What would you like to see more of? Would you appreciate "how to" videos, step by step instructions, more information on a certain topic?

Thank you for reading, commenting and supporting me. It has been a great year and I am looking forward to sharing this journey with you for many more!

2 comments:

  1. Please put the website link in this post. I know you posted it in an earlier post but I am too lazy to go and look for it. Thanks. See you on the new website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, never mind, I see it highlighted in green.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.