Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Are you Hungry for Change?

I talk to people all the time who state emphatically that they want to be healthier, they know they should make changes to their diet, but they feel powerless to actually make these changes.  I understand.  Even St. Paul in the new testament could empathize, when he stated, "For what I am doing, I do not understand; for I am not practicing what I would like to do, but I am doing the very thing I hate."

Hungry for Change is a great movie that addresses this very question:  "If I know I should eat healthier, and I think I want to eat healthier, why do I find myself eating things I know are not good for me?"  This movie addresses food addictions, the emotional issues involved with eating, why diets don't work, what synthetic chemicals do to our bodies, how to improve our food choices simply.

I think this is a great movie for anyone who truly wants to be healthier.  I believe you will leave this movie with hope, a plan and confidence that good health is possible.  Lots of great statistics, quotes and information.

After you watch the movie, share your thoughts with the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.