Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

D-limonene in Citrus Essential Oils

I love my Young Living citrus oils, Lemon, Grapefruit, Orange, Tangerine, and Lime!  I use my Lemon EO
(essential oil) for cleaning (a few drops mixed with water), taking gooey stickers off surfaces, fighting infections and in recipes.  I call Lemon my "sunshine in a bottle" and it has been known to lift depression.  A friend of mine found it reduced gout symptoms for her husband. 
Grapefruit EO helps create a feeling of satisfaction,  reduces hunger, helps the body release fat cells.  Tangerine EO has helped two people I know with vertigo, is delicious on a fruit salad and is wonderful diffused in a room.  Lime EO is great in guacamole and other recipes.  All the citrus oils are refreshing in water and encourage me to drink more.  They are anti-viral and have been known to  help to boost the immune system.

In addition to these uses, all the citrus oils are high in d-limonene which has been documented to help with memory retention, higher performance and greater accuracy.  Studies have also indicated that d-limonene has been shown to dissolve gallstones, relieve heartburn and constipation, and fight tumors and cancer cells.

 Check out the scientific study below to learn more about the benefits of these wonderful citrus oils.  Young Living is the only company that I would trust for purity and providing a "living" oil with all the therapeutic properties. I'll discuss this in another post, but if you'd like to try a few citrus oils, contact me or go to www.youngliving.com and use my ID#1196107 to order a bottle or two.
I am sure you will love these citrus oils!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.