Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Welcome to the Journey!

Life is a journey of exploration, discovery, surprises, joys, and faith.  Mixed at times with difficulty and suffering, it is always made easier and richer when shared with others. 

My own journey has been filled with the wisdom of others and transformed by the support of family and friends.  I hope in this blog to share some of my discoveries, the wisdom I have been blessed to hear, and introduce you to the people in my life who call me on to be the best I can be. 

Some of the lessons I have learned have added joy to a day; others have redirected the course of my life.

I have discovered that good health is more about common sense and returning to the simplicity of the Garden of Eden.  Plants are incredibly healing, whether eaten raw, blended in smoothies or used as an essential oil.  I will share my thoughts, recipes and testimonies of healing with you. (Like losing 45 pounds in two years and getting younger every day!)

I love the resourcefulness of creating my own cleaning products, homemade gifts or planting a garden. I will share some tips, ideas and instructions with you.

Listening to gifted presenters has challenged me to grab hold of life, take responsibility for my choices and step out of my comfort zone.  I hope to share some powerful gems that might inspire you.

My faith is the rock that my life is built upon.  Each day I am challenged to be thankful, to trust and to walk in faith.  Like a stained glass window, may my sharing allow God's love to bring color and beauty to your life.

Thank you for taking this journey with me.

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.