Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Adventures for the Soul

As many of you know, this week I am on an adventure of discovery, inspiration, fellowship, education and just plain fun. I just arrived in Utah for Young Living's 20th Anniversary Convention which begins on Monday, and plan to share highlights each day on my blog. 


Today was a day of travel, from Pittsburgh to Las Vegas and then on to Salt Lake City. I met the nicest young, newly engaged couple on the plane and we talked for hours. Arriving in Las Vegas airport, I was amazed at the gambling machines everywhere. I guess you can try one last time to hit it big before you leave. 


The landscape flying to Utah was incredible. It is hard to take pictures that do it justice, but here are a few to give you an idea.
I love adventures, trying new things, seeing places of beauty, meeting new people, experiencing the richness of cultures, exploring history. Life is full of opportunities to expand our horizons and become interesting people, fascinated with learning. We don't have to leave home to engage in this adventure either. We just have to be creative and willing.

What will you learn today? How will you expand your horizons?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have an amazing time Susie. Will miss you though. Learn lots!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second Cynthia's comment. We miss our daily Susie inspiration! But we know you are learning lots that you will come back and share with us, so we will just have to keep missing you until you blog post again. Have fun!

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.