Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Green Smoothie Testimonies

I have introduced many people to green smoothies through presentations, one on one conversations and classes.  I have heard many testimonies from those who have received significant benefit from adding this one simple habit to their lives.

I personally began my journey to a largely vegetarian, whole food diet by simply drinking a green smoothie each morning for breakfast.  By adding a green smoothie, I eliminated the morning coffee, donut, bagel and many other unhealthy choices without really giving it much thought.  I found my craving for unhealthy foods diminished and I became more interested in fruits and veggies later in the day.  I dropped 20 pounds in the first year as a result of compounding this small, seemingly insignificant change on a daily basis.  I reaped the results of this change in greater energy, less inflammation in my body, significant weight loss and clearer skin.  

My son and daughter-in-law have been drinking green smoothies and giving them to my 18 month old grandson since he was one, and he absolutely loves them.  He does not have any preconceived ideas that this should be "gross" (which it really isn't) or that drinks should not be bright green.  He has been extremely healthy, is energetic and inquisitive, learns quickly, and communicates well.  People comment all the time at how "advanced" he seems for his age.  I believe that flooding his body with great nutrition is a key to his health and growth.  

I have heard many other testimonies of healing: clearing of psoriasis, lowering of blood sugar in diabetics, reversing of cancer, healing of cataracts, improved blood pressure and sleep, lifelong anemia and depression gone.  You can read some of these accounts on the Raw Families website at  http://www.rawfamily.com/testimonials or in their book Green For Life.  

You are being offered one very simple, inexpensive and effective way to add great nutrition and creativity to your day.  What do you have to lose?  Why not give green smoothies a try?  If you have already tried them on a regular basis, can you share your success with us?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.