Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Friday, February 21, 2014

We are the Champions!

During these Olympic games, I thought you might enjoy a fun photo of Jackie Joyner Kersee and myself. She was the motivational speaker at a conference I attended several years ago. This photo reminds me that we can all be champions with the gifts that God has given us. We can experience success, if we will be disciplined, consistent and stretch ourselves to reach our goals.

Today is your day to share. What natural health tips and ideas are you learning? What have you tried and gotten good results with?

This is your day to talk about whatever is on your mind. So what shall we talk about?


2 comments:

  1. I didn't get post until today so it's not really the day to talk about whatever I want to talk about but I did want to say that I've started adding Hemp seeds to my smoothies and salads and they taste delicious. I guess for real health benefits you should take 5 tbsp per day which I haven't tried yet but I sure do like the taste. I also eat them in an occasional yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used hemp seed in my raw "granola" which has hemp seeds, chia seeds, nuts, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, cinnamon and almond/coconut milk. Stir every few minutes as it gels. Add blueberries, agave nectar, mango pieces or whatever else you might like.
      Thanks for sharing Cynthia! I'll have to try a few of your suggestions. I will look into Hemp seeds a bit more and do a post on them. If you have a website or information you found helpful, let me know.

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.