Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Because Your Comments Matter

Tonight I had the opportunity to again share a presentation on "Natural Healing with Whole Foods and Essential Oils". I am always so blessed by those who attend and how eager they are to learn new information and strive for better health.

Twenty eight people attended the presentation which made sharing three different smoothies a bit of a challenge. I shared a grapefruit, strawberry, cilantro smoothie (with a bit of NingXia Red added), an orange-banana-mango smoothie, and my protein powder best chocolate shake ever. I also made my Italian kale chips for all to try. All of this seemed to be well received. Of course, if you were one of the attendees, your thoughts would be appreciated.

We discussed the beginning of my health journey, which can be found at the beginning of my blog. The Master Cleanse and Green Smoothies were a key part of my early success. Then came the love of my days, essential oils. For those of you who are new to this blog, these posts will help you understand a bit more of the reason for my passion for natural healing.

I get a lot of joy from sharing natural healing with others. Just yesterday, a woman who had attended a previous presentation I gave on green smoothies, shared that she had been adding a smoothie to her diet each day and she wondered if the many positive experiences she was having were normal.  I wanted to hug her! She stated that several health issues were improving, she is having less cravings for unhealthy foods, and she has more energy. How rewarding!

I hope this blog is another avenue for sharing encouragement, ideas and tips, and strategies for success. I hope this blog is encouraging you (as it is me) to make better choices each day and to find ways to continue learning and sharing with others.

With that being said, I want to encourage you to post comments on my blog and join the conversation. Share your ideas, questions, recipes. For the month of February, ever time you leave a meaningful suggestion, recipe, health tip or ask a sincere question your name will be put into a drawing for the contents of a health basket: Superfoods from the Garden (book), 2 NingXia Red packets, 1 NingXia Nitro packet, a small booklet called Primary Usage Guide (for essential oils) and a 5 ml bottle of Lemon essential oil. You can have multiple entries, just keep sharing your ideas. I will announce the winner on March 1. (If the winner is outside the USA, a $20 Amazon gift card will be awarded instead).

So what are you waiting for? Start the conversation!
(Posted comments are dated, so you can feel free to comment on any post, current or past, and it will be counted).

5 comments:

  1. Susie, can you explain the difference between smoothies and juicing? Why would we choose one over the other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question, Jennifer, smoothies have more fiber as the whole fruit and greens are still in it and this means the sugars are released into the blood stream more slowly. This is better for diabetics or anyone with blood sugar issues. Juicing involves removing all the fiber and it takes a fair amount more produce to get a glass of juice as opposed to blending. There will be more nutrients, but possibly more concentrated sugars too.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry I missed the presentation. I always enjoy your blog.
    My daughter had a bad scar and we used Helicrysum mixed with rose oil as a carrier and it healed over the scar. Not exposing to sun the first year as it repairs helps also. I was amazed as she had had this scar for a couple of years and was embarrassed by it. Can't see it at all today.
    Thanks so much for all you do, Susie.
    Stay warm! Speaking of which a little black pepper EO in a carrier applied to the hands and feet keep them warm outside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently gave myself a Zyto compass scan and black pepper was one of the top recommendations. I am sure it is because my hands and feet are always cold! Thanks for the tips.

      Delete
  3. Susie
    Is there a way to set up the blog so the comments automatically open so I can read others without having to click on the comments word?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.