Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Free-For-All Friday

Blogging everyday has been very rewarding. It has given me lots of opportunities to learn, to improve my communication skills and to find creative ways to get pictures for my blog to make it interesting.

The one thing that I am missing though is more dialogue with my readers. I am not really sure who you are or how many there are of you.  I would love to learn from you. So I am making Fridays my day to hear from you. You can share anything you would like that is health related. When I say health related, it can be physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, or relational health. That leaves the topics pretty wide open.

I may give you a few ideas to start with, but you can share any insight you have had, a new health tip, a recipe, an "aha", a poem or quote, whatever you think will bless others, especially me.

Thank you for reading and for sharing. It means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.