Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Zyto Compass for Health Support

Today was my first "Scan Day", a day that I set aside four hours to offer Zyto Compass scans to those who want a clearer picture of their body's biological preferences. This technology was found to be 93% accurate in past studies.

I scanned four ladies and had great conversations about their health challenges and the products that displayed on their scans. They were very appreciative of the information they received and were excited to get started trying some of the recommendations.

I use the scan to help my customers or other distributors determine which Young Living products might be most beneficial to them. Sometimes physical issues, such as hormone imbalances or digestive issues, are highlighted. Anxiety or sleep problems may be hinted at through the recommended products. An emotional issue, such as a past trauma, negative energies or depression will be indicated by the products recommended.  Many of my customers have shared how amazed they were at how accurate the scan seemed to be based on their already known health challenges or their situations at work or home. Some have shared very moving stories with me as to how the recommended oils and supplements that they chose to use helped them or their loved ones.

What can I say?  I love my job! I love helping people move to better health and journey to a more rewarding and vibrant future. This scan has assisted me in doing that over the past 9 months.

How does it work? The Zyto Compass is a communication tool utilizing a stimulus/response mechanism to determine what areas of the body are "out of balance" or show an aggressive response. It uses the energy field of the body, actually measuring the GSR or Galvanic Skin Response, through the hand which rests on a hand cradle with 6 metal plates. The Zyto scan measures the body's response to virtual stressors and the responses are recorded. Then the unique signatures of specific products are tested to see if a positive or negative shift in energy occurs in the various sectors of the body, and these responses are recorded. Positive shifts are said to be a biological preference.

Once scanned, it is highly recommended that a product plan be created and then followed consistently for at least a month, or ideally for 90 days as it takes this longs for cells to regenerate and for many changes in tissue to be noticeable.

If you don't live near anyone who provides scans, consider buying the Zyto Compass and offering scans yourself. I'd be happy to mentor you as you begin to use it. You can learn more about this option by going to https://www.zytocompass.com/af/sweiss. The cost is $400 and, if you use my link, I receive a $100, which I would be grateful for. There is also a monthly fee of $39.95 to use the Zyto scan.  I charge $20 a scan unless it is a group, on a "scan day" or before or after a meeting and then I only charge $10.

What tools have you used to help you assess your health?  Have you ever tried a Zyto scan?

1 comment:

  1. Can you please provide your source for "This technology was found to be 93% accurate in past studies." Thank you

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.