Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Microbes, Gut Health and Free Info

I have been shifting my diet to one with less grains and no gluten.  I have been thinking about this change for some time, but what put me over the edge was listening to several talks during a free online health summit several months ago called "The Gluten Summit".

I learned some very useful information during this week long series of classes.  While I was only able to listen to four of the nearly 30 talks, those that I listened to were packed with incredible information and gave me quite a bit to think about.

I just received an email that a follow up conference is planned for January 30 - February 2 and you can listen to five of the talks from the previous Gluten Summit for free in preparation. The new series is called, "Now That You Know, Where Do You Go?" Click here to  listen to the 5 talks.

In preparation for this new online event, a short 5 minute video on Microbes and their importance has been suggested. This five minute video is simple enough for a child to watch (and entertaining enough), yet gives a clear explanation of the importance of microbes for the whole body, how we get them, and how we can encourage their growth.

Educating yourself is the first step toward better health. The information you hear could literally change your life by helping you change your health.
What do you have to lose?  Take a listen and post your thoughts here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.