Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Friday, April 11, 2014

And this little piggy said...


What will you do for fun this weekend? 
Why not find a way to share a healthy laugh with someone.

It's your day to share! 
Go ahead, make my day.

And Happy Birthday to my son, Daniel! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be planting lettuce and various other things. That's what I do for fun most of the time. Work in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like fun to me. I love working in the garden. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.