Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Friday, April 4, 2014

What is your Big Ahhhaa?

Have you had a brainstorm lately when it comes to natural healing?

Has there been a golden nugget or pearl of great price that has blessed you?

What are you learning, trying or discovering?

Today is your day to share with me what you are learning. I am all ears. Do share.

2 comments:

  1. For me, my big ah haa has been the importance of hydrating. My mother's illness caused me to take a look at her lifestyle and see how it has contributed to her problems. Also another glaring reminder that doctors are not always the answer. No offense to any doctors out there but her doctors are treating her symptoms and not her problem. If she swells up they tell her to quit drinking water, cut her salt intake and give her a diuretic. Duh. Her problem is that she is dehydrated and lacking salt. I know my mother and I know, like me, she does not drink anything to very little on a given day. Nothing. We drink only water and her some tea but we both have talked for years about what a hard time we have drinking enough water. Kidney disease is a result of dehydration and that is what she is now suffering from with the doctors not sure why she has it as she has no other causative factors that most people have who have kidney disease. They can not even name what type of kidney disease she has. Well, I know. She does not drink water. She is literally a person in the desert dying of lack of salt and dehydration.
    DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND DON'T FORGET TO ADD SALT TO IT BUT ONLY THE GRAY SEA SALT ALL OTHERS ARE TOXIC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia
      You are so right. I have been drinking much more water than I used to and it definitely makes a big difference in my energy level, reduction in headaches and other issues. I add essential oils like peppermint, grapefruit, tangerine, and lemon and it is better than soda. I also encourage people to drink more water.

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.