Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Know What Today Is?

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

Today is the tomorrow that you dreamed about (or worried about) yesterday.

Today is a gift, that's why they call it the "present".

Today is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll ever be.

Today is your day to shine, share and inspire us with what you have learned or experienced.

Today I will be blessed by what you have to say. Thanks for taking the time to leave a thought or an idea for us to take on our journey. 

Today...

2 comments:

  1. I love the Pooh image. One of the things I learned from his stories is that love and friendship make life's journey lots more fun. Thanks for being part of my journey and for teaching this silly old bear a few new things about living well! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an uplifting post. Thanks Susie. I enjoy all that you do on this blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.