Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A Testimony of Wealth and Freedom

Tuesdays is the day that I share testimonies with you, usually of natural remedies that have led others to healing. Today I want to focus on a different type of healing.

Many families suffer from an ailment called "too much month at the end of the money". Financial  pressures place tremendous stress on health, relationships and time with family.

I was listening to a talk today that shared these startling statistics:

  • The current unemployment rate in the USA is over 7.5%
  • 4.5 million people are unemployed in the USA (and half have stopped looking for a job)
  • 800,000 are in hardship conditions
  •  54% of college graduates are unemployed
  • 50% of all college graduates are in a job that does not require a college degree
  • 80% of all baby boomers in the USA have less than $25,000 in savings and are living paycheck to paycheck

Financial worries and hardships create high levels of stress and this negatively affects health. For many people, having an extra $500 a month would make a huge difference in their lives.

2013 YL convention
This is my testimony: I was able to make this extra $500 a month three years ago, 5 months after joining Young Living as a distributor. I was still working my full-time job as an admissions counselor and completing my masters in counseling. I was able to work 5 to 10 hours a week on my YL business, share natural health remedies (which is my passion), and build a team of wonderful fellow distributors, which generated this income. My income has steadily grown, as my team has grown, and I was able to leave my full-time job this past fall to work my home business full-time. I love it! Of course, the personal health benefits have been wonderful too.

Networking marketing is a home based opportunity that has offered me freedom, a residual income (income I will have for years to come), fun coworkers, flexibility and personal development.
Some people are a bit wary of network marketing because of bad experiences with previous companies and sales people who were overly aggressive. However, that does not characterize most network marketing companies, which contribute $20 billion a year in gross sales in the USA alone. 52% of all small companies are network marketing companies and the Small Business Association estimates that 50% of all USA households will become involved in a home business.
Those who have achieved leadership ranks with Young Living, which means they have talked to more people over a longer period of time, make substantial incomes. Those who are at the Silver rank usually make between $2000 and $4000 a month. Those at Gold rank typically earn $6000 to $10,000 a month. Diamonds, Crown Diamonds and Royal Crown Diamonds make an insane amount of money each month. As the saying goes, "If some people have done it, then it's possible for anyone to do it."

With the average American household earning $36,000 a year, adding some additional income can be difficult to do if you are trading hours for dollars. In network marketing, a limited number of hours can be used to share with others, train new members, and help the parent company sell more product and reach more people, which leads to financial rewards.

My office is my home. I choose my hours, my contacts and decide who I want to work with. I can travel to visit children and grandchildren without having to punch a clock. I can work with people all around the world.

If you think you could benefit from an extra $500 or more a month, are willing to learn and develop new skills, and love natural healing, I am willing to work with you to bring this blessing to your life. If you are already a Young Living distributor, let me help you learn the steps for success.

So what have you got to lose? Let's get growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.