Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Friday, May 2, 2014

Life Can Be a Whirlwind, But...

Right now, my life is a whirlwind, or even a tornado. I am moving tomorrow and the circumstances surrounding this move only began at Easter. I was going to be living for a few weeks out of boxes and storing belongings in several places, but now... God has surprised me with an incredible place that I am moving into tomorrow.

So, I am glad that it is Friday and you can share your thoughts with me.

You can share anything you would like or share with us what you do to keep calm in the middle of your own whirlwind/tornadoes.

Thanks for journeying with me and sharing your own lessons and discoveries.

I will draw the winner for April's prize as soon as the dust settles, and announce my promotion for May. Thanks for participating. Keep those comments coming!

3 comments:

  1. Today I "cashed in" some of my overtime and went for a stroll in a local public garden. The beauty of the spring flowers was re-creating. It was great to walk without my usual iPhone music in my ears. Self care is awesome. I must do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your move I've moved 38 times in my life so I know it's not an easy task.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine moving that many times. Wow. You must have moved every year! There is so much adjusting, even to simple routines that we took for granted, like knowing which drawers to open to find the silverware. At times my brain hurts. This too will pass, right?

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.