Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

That's right, today is my birthday. I share this with you because I am so incredible grateful for my life, for those who fill my life with joy, and for the blessings that God pours out on me each day.

This natural healing journey is something I thank God for everyday. To feel younger and more energetic, have lost over 40 pounds, experience greater peace and joy, have balanced hormones, digestion, and mood...these are just some of the blessings that have been part of my journey.

Add to these health improvements the new friends, acquaintances and mentors I have been blessed to get to know on this journey, and I am one lucky woman.

Of course, I am also extremely thankful for the family and friends who have been journeying with me through the thick and thin, unhealthy and healthy, especially my three children, two grandsons, parents, and so many others who support and love me. Where would I be without all of you?









Life is beautiful!



In honor of my birthday, and because I am two weeks late to announce this, I am giving away a bottle of Blue Spruce or Ocotea to one lucky person who commented on my blog in April. The winning comment is...#9,

Cynthia  April 10, 2014 at 10:19 PM (on the April 8th blog post)
This post gave me a good laugh especially the masked man!

Congratulations, Cynthia.

Keep those comments coming and you could be the next winner of an incredible Young Living product.

In May, I am giving away a bottle of Lemon essential oil to one lucky winner. Just leave a comment on my blog in May and you could be chosen as the winner.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Susie! And thanks for the giveaways. They are appreciated as are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia
    Thanks for commenting on Susie's blog. I love your ideas and insights.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.