Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Friday, May 30, 2014

Topics to Tickle Your Interests?

Friday is the day that I turn this blog over to you. If you don't have anything particular on your mind, I would love to learn what topics you are interested in learning more about. Are there ailments you'd like information on? challenges you face? natural products you have used?

I look forward to discussing the topics of interest to my readers, so let me know what you would like to learn more about.

One more day until I give away a free Lemon essential oil, so leave your comment in order to be entered into the drawing.

2 comments:

  1. I would like you to talk about scoliosis and the rainbow treatment if you have any information on that.
    Thanks Susie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did a raindrop training this morning with a small group. I will definitely put that on my list of topics to share one. Thanks for the suggestion. It is a great topic.

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.