Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Free! Free! Free!

TGIF. Thank God It's Friday and I get to hear from all of you. I know I am posting this late in the day, so you may be posting your thoughts on Saturday, Sunday or beyond. That's OK.

What are you learning? What steps have you been taking that you are finding blessings in?
Do you have a health buddy? Is there something that you are especially grateful for from this past week?

Leave a comment below so we can all be encouraged. Thank you in advance.

3 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for all your words of encouragement you offer daily during the week. Thanks Susie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many situations of which I'm grateful for, especially one biggie for which every Sunday, from noon to 1pm I spend this hour expressing my gratitude to our Lord, for not loosing our home. Blesssings!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Now that is something to be grateful for. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.