Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Friday, March 14, 2014

TGIF and Thank God For You Too!

I am delighting in some warmer temperatures, some sunshine pouring onto my table and across my laptop, and the new hour of extended sun at the end of the day. I am looking forward to putting some greens in the garden, celebrating my grandson's second birthday and wearing green on Monday for St. Patty's day.

What are you enjoying? What are some things you are looking forward to? What are you learning that you could share with us? I love hearing from you on Fridays. TGIF and I get to learn from you!

Don't forget your comments also put you in the drawing for a free DiGize or Purification oil (your choice).

3 comments:

  1. I am enjoying the sounds of Bethel Music, coconut creamer in my french press coffee, and the joy of my two sons.

    I can't wait to take my son to the zoo tomorrow morning for his second birthday.

    And lastly, I am learning that if I push myself to work harder, and with more purpose, I feel much more fulfilled at the end of that day and am able to rest in the Lord in the evening better.

    Can sons win? I could use another bottle of DiGize for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jon, for sharing. Of course, you can win just like anyone else. Just keep the comments coming for more chances to win.

      Delete
    2. I am thankful for this blog. It is helping me learn more about oils and their uses. I also enjoy seeing the boys photos every once in awhile.

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.