Moving to a New Website

In order to better serve you and create a more interactive, robust forum for sharing thoughts, ideas, recipes, pictures, and videos, Journey to the Best in Me is moving to www.younglivingwithsusie.com. Please continue your health journey with us there and sign up to receive notice of new posts by email. Thank you for journeying with us.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

March and Two Pots O' Gold!

Today is March 1; it is the month of spring, leprechauns and two drawings for prizes! For two lucky winners, it is a small "pot of gold" filled with my gratitude for being an active participant on my blog and for registering early for our Young Living Exceptional Expectations conference on April 5.

The first winner was chosen from those who posted a comment on my blog sometime in the month of February. There were 48 blog comments posted (not counting mine) and I used Random.com to select the number of the winning comment. 



The winning comment was number three and reads, 


"I (had) a pear smoothie at your house. Do you have the recipe?" 

Congratulations Cat Sim on winning the gift basket with recipe book, NingXia Red packets, a NingXia Nitro and Essential Oil booklet.
The second prize is awarded to one person who registered for our Young Living Pittsburgh conference before March 1. Again I used Random.com to select the winning number. The number corresponds to the line on the excel spreadsheet where I have all those registered listed. The winner is on line 22 and is Monica Saldana. She wins a Balance Complete meal replacement protein powder that is incredible ($65 value). Congratulations! 

You can still register for our April 5 conference. Guests are free; Young Living Wholesale members are only $35 if registered ahead of time; $45 at the door. You can learn more about the conference and register by clicking here

To read more about Shannon Hudson, the Platinum leader who will be presenting many of the talks (I will be doing one as well), visit her website at www.shannonhudsonyl.com. Her story is incredible and she is a gifted, enthusiastic teacher. She is using Young Living's products for multiple illnesses and will be sharing her first hand experiences as well as the testimonies of many others. Bring your own testimonies with you and be prepared to share them.

Thank you for supporting my blog and for joining me on the journey toward a fuller, more vibrant life.  "May the road rise up to meet you..."

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Monica and Cat!
    And thank you Susie for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the prize. I look forward to using it to improve my health along with the tips on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and learn from you too. Thanks for taking the time to share.